Evaluation Question 4

The purpose of this post is to convey the media strategy that I decided to use for my fourth evaluation question; for this instance, I chose the online animation website "Powtoon" as I could easily create professional and modern animations in the display of the question. However before creating the animation I firstly wrote about 2000 words into Microsoft Word in which I then could easily alter or change and misspellings or to easily edit the sentence. I believe the use of PowToon can highlight the creative aspect in my work and the creativity I wanted to produce to show my evaluation questions in an original way. However, one disadvantage and drawback of using this service is the total time allowed with all slides is only 5 minutes which may hinder my editing skills and cause maybe a repetition in watching the video twice. Furthermore this is one of the best programs and software to use as it was free and offers a huge variety of original art and images that I can easily import to my project.



PowToon Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mPOn5l8GCY

Comments

  1. Well done Alex an excellent use of Powtoons. Thorough interpretation of the question, although you must go over a few slides and check grammar and spelling please. See me in lesson to discuss.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Alex an excellent use of Powtoons. Thorough interpretation of the question, although you must go over a few slides and check grammar and spelling please. See me in lesson to discuss.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Map of 1970's America

Advantages and disadvantages in using Sony Vegas

Hyperdermic Needle Theory