Evaluation Question 3

The purpose of this post is to display the link to the YouTube video which portrays my explanation and research into evaluation question 3. For this question I decided to implement the use of a voice over on top of a video that entails many images and gifs; to produce this technique I recorded the audio on my phone and then transferred the voice recordings into Sony Vegas. After this I imported many images and gifs from google images and then later compressed the video into a mp4; as a result of this conversion I could easily import my condensed video and publish it onto YouTube. This application easily displays my video due to YouTube's ease of accessibility thus making the viewing from the moderator very easy and effective. In contrast to the use of gifs, these offer a more interesting viewing point for the audience and examiner, thus adding to the overall professionalism and creativity.



YouTube Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JPRnF6wQBU


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Map of 1970's America

Advantages and disadvantages in using Sony Vegas

Hyperdermic Needle Theory